Crosswalks

  Once used to keep pedestrians safe while crossing the street, they are often times overlooked nowadays.  Just this morning on my way to work, I nearly ran over a vagrant trying to cross Broadway - he decided it was a good idea to cross immediately after a bus passed him in the left lane.  The bus set a screen for me, and this schmuck kept on going.  I had to slam on my breaks, yelled a few choice words, and continued on my way to work.

  This is definitely not an isolated incident - this type of shit happens all the time.  And some people have the balls to just take a leisurely stroll across instead of running.  Hey, shit for brains, there are still crosswalks painted, and they even give you a white, lit-up walking man to remind you it's safe to walk (and a red l it-up "STOP" hand to tell you not to walk).  Sometimes I think the NYC educational system is totally off and really doesn't teach these morons a thing about real life.  Teach a "NYC Basics" class - walking and crossing streets, driving, subway riding tips, how to use words properly.  This would be more beneficial that the shit these kids learn.  "I is" or "I's" is one I hear all the time when I am walking around the area.  Unreal.

  I am in a no bullshit mood today.
My Ping in TotalPing.com