T & Th Workouts

  In order for me to get my point across about working hard, it's now required that I partake in the Tuesday and Thursday morning workouts with the pitching staff.  A little pride goes a long way, and it seems as if I have to hold their hands along the pride-building trail.

  Anyway, it's a good excuse for me to get my ass in shape as well.  Today was a lower body day, but I mixed it up a bit.  It feels good to get out of bed and get your blood flowing a little bit. 

  I mean shit, if I can do it, there's really no reason a group of 18-21 year-old pitchers can't.  I never once bitched about lifting or trying to get myself better.

  Back to the house to get some breakfast and get ready for the day.  Not sure if there's anything to eat in the apartment, but I'll scavenge. 

  Make it a good day.
My Ping in TotalPing.com