Thursday Started with a Pissed Off Wednesday Night...

   ...and that sucker carried right over into the better part of the morning.  And, in unrelated news, I just heard a mouse scamper across the ceiling directly over my head.  Can't wait for it to get electrocuted in the wall panels and smell up the entire 110° office.

  King Douche of the Landlords decided to bill be a late fee - for last month.  Our fridge was broken for over 3 weeks and we lost about $100 in groceries.  So in essence, we lost $200 because we had to get all new ones.  I refused to pay the bill until it was fixed.  On the stub, it clearly states that the late fee is assessed after the 10th of the month.  The thing got fixed (read: they took the one from the vacant apartment downstairs) and I paid the month's rent minus the $200 - on the 11th.

  Get the monthly slip just yesterday, and I have an opening balance of $200.  Not gonna happen.  Then rent.  OK.  Then late fee of $50.  Again, not gonna happen.  This guy is quite possibly the biggest P.O.S. in the Bronx.  I mean he is the prototypical deadbeat landlord.  It's almost laughable.  But at the same time, it makes me want to turn his face into a bowl of earthworms.

  I called him one day a while back about the window leaking when it was raining.  He said sometimes it leaks when it rains, but he'd come by the next day to check it.  He called me the next day and asked if it was leaking.  It was 70° and sunny.  Why the shit would the window be leaking?  I said it wasn't and he said OK, sounds good.

  So the slip started my Thursday a few hours early.  I watched a few episodes of "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" when I get home from the soccer game, made me laugh a little bit and forget about what a dick this guy is.  Charlie is the best dimwitted character since Kramer on "Seinfeld".  I can (and probably will) watch the first two seasons again as soon as I finish them.  Or maybe just order the third season on NetFlix.

  Time to take care of some minor housekeeping around the gym. Changing some basketball nets perhaps.

  Be well people!
My Ping in TotalPing.com