Fat America

Per usual to start my work day, I check the internet looking for interesting stories.  I found one that was quite disturbing, and almost made me throw up in my mouth.

Burger King now offers up a Burger King NY Pizza Burger at some of their "Whopper Bars" in certain cities.  In essence, it's a burger with cheese, bacon, and a bun - and based on the small image, it's roughly four times the size of a standard burger.

Looking at the health specs, now that's what made me want to puke.  2,530 Calories.  144g of Fat.  3,780g of Sodium.  Instead of this heart-attack waiting to happen, you can save your money.  Make a burger at home and add some black beans to get more out of a pound of meat.

Who the hell wants to go to Burger King and sit there for an hour trying to devour this monstrosity?  Not me.

Eat healthy today, grab an apple.  Later homes.
My Ping in TotalPing.com