Phone Prank

Have you ever gotten the urge to prank call someone?  If you have, then you've had the urge I just did.

While having a conversation with a co-worker (we'll call him Steve D), the baseball coaches were asking him to put a clinic they're having up on the website (we'll call it gojaspers.com).  Steve was explaining his busy day (we'll call it work) and how he hasn't had a chance to sit down and get work done yet.  Head coach (we'll call him Kev) was busting Steve's stones a little about getting this thing up on the web.  Steve was getting noticeably agitated with our banter, so we left.

I (Ryan) took matters in to my own hands and had a little fun with the situation on my walk back to my office (we'll call it a dungeon).  I stopped by the Assistant AD's office (we'll call her Deb), called Steve and was greeted with "Hey Deb," which prompted me to ask if he had posted it yet - :45 seconds after I left his office.

The next stop was the Compliance office.  I had my wife (we'll call her Mrs. D) call and ask.  She laughed, and I moved on.

Third and final stop was the secretary's office (we'll call her Paper).  I had her call - but first she needed to put on her headset to complete said call.  She conveyed Steve's message - "Tell your friends it's not going up until Friday".

That was the final stop before I got back to my office.  When I did, I called the operator, asked for Joe Brackets, and was connected to him.  He laughed and appreciated the jovial mood I was in.  I hope the same can be said for Steve D.
My Ping in TotalPing.com