Twitter-ific Jers-day

Jers-day
Brand new episode of Jersey Shore tonight at 10 pm.  Problem is, I'll probably watch a DVR'd version since we have early practice again tomorrow morning - 4:39 am wake up.  Anyone need a call to wake them up?  Didn't think so.

Then there's a basketball game tomorrow night at seven, so I will be in this gym from 5:15 am to 9:30 pm.  Don't hate.  Ha.  Looks like my Jersey Shore viewing will take place on Saturday or Sunday.

But who knows, maybe I'll suck it up and watch it love tonight.  My head is starting to hurt slightly.

Twitter-ific
For those of you who are so technologically advanced, Twitter is a great means of communicating, as well as a great way to follow celebrities.  It really is something to behold if you haven't checked it out already.

Me, I'm on there @RyanInTheBronx.  I follow a wide array of people, from musicians to celebrities to chefs to athletes and even some brands.  The people who follow me, some of them are bullshit advertisers looking to push a crappy website of some sort and some are friends of mine (only a few). 

Here's a list (and link) of some of the people/places/things I follow on Twitter.

Since it is Jers-day, I'll start there:

@VINNYGUADAGNINO - Funniest member of the Jersey Shore, hands down.  Always posts a lot, along with @DJPaulyD.

@KatyPerry - She always has some funny stuff to say and she posts a few times a day.  I am not afraid to admit I follow her.

@HowardStern - The King of All Media is new to Twitter, but he posts like a mad man.  And he's from Long Island (Roosevelt to be exact.  Rough area.  He was a Jewish kid from a predominantly AA neighborhood).

@tom_coliccho - Top Chef judge.  Awesome chef with an awesome restaurant in NYC.

@NYC_1_trains - In case I need to know if there are any delays in service.  Comes in handy.

@TRINArockstarr - She da baddest bitch!

@funnyordie - They always seem to have some pretty great one-liners.  If you need a laugh, go here.

@MJ_Pluss - Loyal member of my Blog Army.  She seems to me MIA since her trip to Vegas

@thormoo - Another loyal follower.  Links to his posts as well as witty comments.


@Huffy247  - Free Safety for the Oakland Raiders by way of UT.  First-round pick in 2006 (7th overall).  Racked up 95 tackles and 3 INT's this season.

@PauleyP - Pauley Perrette, otherwise known as Abby, from the CBS show @NCIS.  Awesome show - tune in if you're into the CSI, Criminal Minds and Law & Order type shows.

@THISISHELL - Kick ass band from Long Island, fronted by ex-HS classmate @TravisReilly who posts the crap out of it.

@dailyshoot - Neat site giving photographers ideas on things to shoot.  The only way to post to their site is through Twitter.  Good inspiration for budding photogs.

There's a list of some of the people I follow, maybe check them out yourself, if you're on Twitter.  If you aren't, maybe I've inspired you enough to check it out.  I was anti-Twitter for a while, but I've come to terms that it's a great form of social networking (via the computer).

I encourage you to still use your phones.  Do not use just the internet and e-mail to communicate.  You'll have no friends.  Loser!

I'm out this bitch!
My Ping in TotalPing.com