Trending Now

According to our friends at BING.com, here's a peek at what the people want to find more about.  Kind of a weird group of topics.

1.  Aretha Franklin - American singer.  Apparently, the Queen of Soul was spotted in Detroit with Reverend Jesse Jackson for the Heat/Pistons game.  Didn't know she was a fan of hoops - but I guess every Queen needs a King.  In this case, it's King James, but I have a feeling she's not his type.

2. Dog show - Westminster Dog Show.  Every year around this time, the WDS comes to town looking to crown Best in Show.  Speaking of Best in Show, if you haven't seen the movie Best in Show, you should.  The movie is hilarious and I saw it even before I know of any dog show on television.  Give it a whirl - half.com is and buy it.  NOW!

3.  Maksim Gelman - Accused serial killer.  Early Friday morning, he went on a killing spree in Brooklyn.  Early this morning, after a city wide manhunt, this animal was finally caught.  He murdered his stepdad, killed his ex-girlfriend and her mother, and ran over a 60-year old.  Quite a busy day for this piece of shit

4.  Algeria - Country in North Africa.  Over 400 people were arrested at reform rally's even though they were heavily outnumbered by police.  A ban on public protests apparently led to this massive rally.  There have also been riots over high food prices, which led to three deaths.  Wacky stuff.

5.  Tonya_Harding - American figure skating champion.  Infamously known after her ex-husband's attack on Nancy Kerrigan in 1994, she's expecting a baby boy with her husband of 7 months Joseph Price.  Though she's probably out of skating shape (based solely on photos I've seen) and 40, I'm sure she'll grow in to a old cat lady eventually.  Or maybe she'll try the boxing thing out again - after her son's birth.  Good luck to the whole family.

I am dead tired, but I will post a photo later on on DDP.

Have a great day, I am going to wrap up this basketball game and take a little power nap before deciding on what to make for dinner. 

Naps are severely underrated, and it had been a while since I'd taken one before last weekend.

Happy Saturday!
My Ping in TotalPing.com