Happy Birthday

Woke up this morning and took Nathan out only to feel an eerie calm out there this morning.  Some birds chirping, but otherwise it felt like I was walking on clouds.  Hmm, we'll see.  It's the 6-month anniversary of my marriage to Lindsay today.  Best six months of my life.

There's two people who's birthdays we'll acknowledge today

Mr. T (born Lawrence Tureaud) turns 58 today.  He starred as "B.A. Baracus" on The A-Team, and also as "Clubber Lang" in Rocky III.  Either way, he was a bad mamma-jamma.  Happy Birthday Larry.  "I PITY THE FOOL!"


"Notorious B.I.G." (born Christopher Wallace) would have been 38 today.  The man was embroiled in a lot of gang related activities, but was a hell of a performer.  His freestyle with Tupac Shakur is still played on radio today.  He loved it when they called him "Big Poppa."  Happy would-be-38th Biggie.

Got to hop in the shower and get ready for the game.  Heading in to wash the unis again.  May say a little prayer on the walk in, for success. 
My Ping in TotalPing.com