This Is It

Today just may determine our season.  Come out ready to play, have fun, play loose, and we're dangerous.  Show some grit, some toughness, it should be a good day.  We have a pretty good team, there's still room for improvement - I just hope we don't have to improve for next year - and can improve for next week.  This is it!  Big players live for big games, well, we got some good ones, let's hope they show up today and tomorrow.  I'm confident, but I don't have an outcome on the game, I suited up for my four years of college baseball already, and we made the playoffs once - we were awful - met some good people along the way.  Reaching the 20-win mark was an accomplishment - with this group, 30 wins is the benchmark.  How scary is it that the entire season - for us, 48 games - come down to 3 games just to get in the playoffs.  Time to head on over, gotta wash the uniforms this morning so we can wear our whites.  Hopefully the post later tonight will be positive - it may be a profanity laced tirade.  See you after the double-dip.

My Ping in TotalPing.com