Another Christmas Miracle

Just had another Christmas gift exchange. You know what I got? A tool box and plenty of tools. Now lies the rub - how the hell to use some of them.

Hammer. I know what to do with you. Power drill. Check. Tape measure, Mag-Lite, ratchet set - got it. Right angle looking level thing, not so sure how you're gonna help me. If I ever need a right-angle, you're my tool.

I sensed a theme right off the bat, as soon as I opened the tool box. I'm not complaining seeing how I needed a tool box. I have tools randomly scattered about our apartment, but can never locate them when needed. The toolbox will be utilized whenever I need to do some handy work. Jesse is still the handy one but I may be running a close second (pretty easy seeing how there's only two of us). I'll get there though.

Syracuse is on the television. It finally got fixed. I asked the doorman what the deal was earlier today. He said the repairman was coming today. I guess he earned his money.

I've had about five Amstel Light and four other beers from Martha's Vineard. Last time I drank the Offshore Ale, it was lights out for this guy. Blackout potion. Doing OK now though.

Gonna sign off. I'm being a bit anti-social. Later dudes!
My Ping in TotalPing.com