How Freakin' Awesome

I want to thank everyone - especially CARLA, a random stranger who commented on my previous Gift Giving post - for visiting my site.  The amount of visitors is astounding.  And now, out of nowhere, WRT has been selected as today's "Blogs of Note".  Pretty freakin' awesome.  Here's the proof:


Now, I'm not sure what being named the days "Blog of Note" means or what the qualifications are, but I can care less.  I hope more people start reading and those who already partake in WRT continue to enjoy my musings.

Lindsay is watching Glee, so I am going to check out other Blogs of Note and maybe follow a few.  I appreciate the time my readers spend checking out my blog.  I mean, chances are most people just click Next Blog» at the top of the page.

Anyway, thanks again and keep on reading.

Ho Ho Ho!!  Ho Ho Ho!!
My Ping in TotalPing.com