White Gold, Headlines, Idle Laughter, and Christmas...

Last night it began to snow.  And it kept snowing.  And I woke up and there was snow covering the ground and the grass and the cars parked out back.  The temperatures haven't been up over 35° in a few days.  I've been going outside to walk Nathan and my hands get numb after about 3 minutes - granted, that's my own fault.  I just dug out my gloves, so that problem has been addressed.  I also have a few wool hats to keep my head warm, so that's a plus.

Jay Leno had "Headlines" last night - by far one of the funniest segments on late-night television (right up there with "Jay-walking").  The fact that people have jobs as editors blows my mind on some of these.  All in all, a hilarious segment.  DVR Leno on Tuesday, 11:35pm.  Do it!

I am feeling so very unmotivated today and can really care less.  My office is freezing cold besides the one vent in the ceiling that blows out 200° heat straight into a closet.  Well placed.

People come in and out and try to make small talk when in fact I don't want any talk.  These are the same people that 95% of the time just say hi in passing.  No thanks.


Basketball just started practice and judging by how the season is going so far, they should keep practicing until the next game. 

Christmas is coming and I cannot wait to have a few days off from this igloo of an office.

I hate when people make fun of something or someone pretending not to know what they're seeing, even though they know full well what the hell it is.  Then try to get other people to buy in to their solo laugh party.

People here are complaining because they aren't getting a bonus - they're part-time coaches.  Shut your mouth!

The school Christmas party is on Friday.  Yippee!

I am just reading through some blogs waiting for the clock to strike.

Baked tilapia, spinach, tomatoes tower tonight for dinner -it's been a while since I've whipped this one up.

My fingers are getting numb, time to bail.  Later on followers.
My Ping in TotalPing.com