Costume's come out

  Year after year, I struggle immensely as to what I want to be for Halloween.  Last year, Lindsay and I were going to do a last-minute costume - salt and pepper.  No, not this Salt 'n Pepa.  I planned on making a homemade costume until I drew a black "P" on the white shirt.  Costume over, Halloween over.  Instead, we went to the Ale House and had some beers.  Jesse and Julia went as a couple from Grease - I am not a fan of Grease, so I couldn't tell you their names, but they looked the part.

  This year, chances are we will not be going out, so I am not really sure why I am stressing over a costume.  We are grown-ass people, and dressing up with no party to go to is asinine. 

  That shortened this thread up.  Not going to worry about dressing up this year.  Sorry world, wait til next year.

  Happy trick-or-treating to all of you who plan on going (by yourselves or with your children).  We'll be at the apartment, waiting for building trick-or-treater's to come to the door - better go get some candy and some fake web/spiders.

  Boo!
My Ping in TotalPing.com