SOFT and Complacent

  Like baby poo.  That seems to be the way a lot of kids are made nowadays.  Not sure where the gap between a tough generation and a generation that expects everything to come easy came from, but it sure is an ugly place.  Years ago, there were guys our age (maybe a little younger than my 29) fighting in the war, because they had to protect our country.  There are still guys our age fighting in wars.  I don't hear them expressing their grief about being shot at and bombed. 

  Anyway, I don't wanna get into hot water by what I say or don't say on the blog, so I will end with this:  nothing in life is guaranteed.  Whatever happens, happens.  There is no one to blame but yourself and sometimes the surrounding circumstances. 

  Time for a meeting, talk about the rotation tomorrow for our game at NJIT.  We got a three walk limit tomorrow for the pitchers.  Three walks and you're day is over.  Simple as that.
My Ping in TotalPing.com