MUSE - Nassau Coliseum

  Wow!!

  MUSE is, by far, the best live band on the planet, and quite possibly the universe.  In my estimation, there were over 15,000 people there to see last night's concert, and I guarantee no one left disappointed.

  From beginning to end, they were incredible.  The one hiccup was that during New Born, the speakers blew out.  Only at the Coliseum would this happen.  Being the band they are, they shook it off, the problem was resolved, and they continued on for another 75 minutes.  When I was walking out the doors, I was speechless, deaf, dumbfounded, and completely in awe of the shock my senses just experienced.

  If you've never seen them live, which was me before last night, you have to see them.  Whatever the cost is, it'll be well worth it.  Trust me.

  There were people bitching about the set list being the same as it was during their last trip to NY (at MSG), but who really cares.  That can play the same songs night after night, and I'd probably see them every time.

  Here's the set list from last night's concert that literally blew the speakers out:

  1.  Uprising
  2.  Map of the Problematique
  3.  New Born
  4.  Supermassive Black Hole
  5.  Resistance
  6.  Hysteria
  7.  Guiding Light
  8.  Nishe
  9.  United States of Eurasia
  10. Feeling Good
  11. Helsinki Jam
  12. Undisclosed Desires
  13. Time is Running Out
  14. Starlight
  15. Plug in Baby.
  Encore
  16. Exogenesis:  Symphony, Part 1: Overture
  17. Stockholm Syndrome
  18. Knights of Cydonia

  Go get each and every album they have ever put out.  You will not be disappointed.
My Ping in TotalPing.com