Really?!?

  Today I hopped in the elevator in my building to head down to the lobby.  At the 2nd Floor, the electric box stopped, and in walked an older woman ready to go to the gym.  "Good for her", I thought, as she began doing standing butt kicks in the elevator in an attempt to get loose.

  She then proceeded to hit B - basement.  You're heading to the gym (located in the basement level of the building) and can't walk down the two flights of stairs to get loose?  Give me a break lady.  You stopped me on Floor 2 to take the elevator two floors?

  She seems motivated.  She probably hops on a treadmill and walks for 10 minutes and calls it a day.

  Next time, and this can be said to everyone, instead of taking the elevator two floors, walk down the stairs and treat that as your warm-up. 

  Sloth.

  Game day at The Dutch.  See you out there.  Enjoy your Sunday.  (Battle of the Bay with the Raiders and 49ers today).
My Ping in TotalPing.com