Walk List

  Walking in to work this Halloween morning, I did not see one person decked out in costume - child, adult, college straggler, or walk-of-shame victim.  Kind of a depressing way to start your Halloween, wouldn't you say.  (granted, it was only 9:28am when I began my 20 minute journey).

  As usual, I set my Songs on shuffle as I began my 1.15 mile journey.  Here went the playlist:

  2:42 - Cancer Bats - "Dead Wrong"
  4:09 - AFI - "Bleed Black"
  3:07 - NIN - "The Collector"
  2:10 - He Is Legend - "Hip-Hop Anonymous"
  3:41 - MUSE - "Hoodoo"
  2:49 - This Is Hell - "Bloodlines"
  2:58 - Green Day - "When I Come Around"

  As I look at it now, it took me a little longer to walk in today - 21 minutes, 36 seconds if my math is correct.

  There is a home volleyball match today beginning at 2pm followed by a Halloween Party (both events I had to set up for).  Bleachers✔ Press Table✔ Chairs✔ Net✔ Speakers✔ 5 Tables and 40 chairs for party✔

  Hey, at least FOX is back on.

Happy Halloween!!
My Ping in TotalPing.com