Sliver of hope...

  The big guy kept the season alive, even if for only another two days.  The Yankees have a fighters chance tonight when they take on the Rangers in Game 6 at 8:07 ET.  Hughes v. Lewis.  Hughes was less than stellar in his last start looks to rebound from another rocky start while Colby Lewis looks to build off the standing ovation he received last time he walked off the mound in Arlington after 5.2 innings in Game 2.

  Alex Rodriguez, who seems to have broken out his Halloween costume (a ghost) two weeks too early.  He needs to get it together if this team is going to move on at chance for redemption against the mighty Cliff Lee, on Saturday.

  I have to head to a women's soccer game tonight, but believe I will be sprint-walking home after the game to catch the end it.

  I was down on them after the ass-kicking they took in Game 4, but they rebounded to force tonight's game.  Yankee Nation can only hope to get it to Andy Pettitte on the mound for the deciding game.

  Go Yanks!!

  (Check out my counterpart Joe Brackets blog - he's just starting his blog but has a little more experience that I do with the whole writing thing)
My Ping in TotalPing.com