Longest Game Ever

We won 20-10. We had 25 hits. And it still feels like we lost.

The game only lasted three hours but man did it seem longer.

We'll probably hit a shit ton of traffic on the way home too.  Which means ... I probably won't be able to ball out back.  My plan is to start playing hoops early in the morning, like 6:45am, for like 30-45 minutes.  It'll be a good workout I think. Playing solo and chasing the rebounds around. Sounds good to me.

I may peruse the internerd a little to get some ideas on how to maximize the cardio workout by drilling by myself.

I'd bring Nathan with me but I'm not sure he'd enjoy being tied to the fence.

Anyway, we're not on the parkway yet but I can only imagine what a disaster it'll be.

I want dinner but am not sure what I want. I hope Lindsay ate already because I probably won't be home til 8:30.  Son of a bitch.

This damn bus driver is gross, he's been hocking loogies for like the past 15 minutes. Lucky me gets to sit behind him the entire way.

FUCK!!! Traffic on the shitty LIE is moving at a snails pace. F this ride. Oops, right over into the Jay-Z (HOV) lane. It's moving for now but I think there's traffic because of the sun setting.

My head hurts. Gonna have to cut this short, sorry.  Enjoy the rest of the day.

My Ping in TotalPing.com