Lindsay Lohan Talks Legal Woes, Future on 'Tonight Show' VIDEO



With an appeal in the works on a sentence that would see her spend 120 days in prison, Lindsay Lohan went on 'The Tonight Show' to talk about the woes that have plagued her since her late
teenage years and her desire to get her life back on track.


"I've made a lot of poor decisions in the past and I'm dealing with the consequences of those decisions," she said. "I know that I have to work to gain the respect back and I'm willing to do the work that I have to do to follow through with being an actress because that's what I love."


When asked what she would change about herself, she turned it around and said she'd rather change the public perception of her. She would much rather it be about her work than her personal troubles. She did admit, "I've put myself in positions where that was the bigger story.


It looks like the looming jail sentence has definitely sobered the 24-year old. We hope she can maintain this healthier mindset and move her career and life in the direction she wants. We'd much rather watch her six years from now talking to Jay Leno about having just won an Oscar than some of the possible alternatives if she slides down the wrong path again.




My Ping in TotalPing.com