Happy Easter; Ballin'; NHL Playoffs

Happy Easter
Happy Easter to all who celebrate!  So far, we've gotten roughly four baskets (mostly because of Nolan) but that's cool.  We (Lindsay and I) are pretty much self-diagnosed candy junkies.  The surprising part is I only have one cavity.  Yep, 29+ years on this Earth and only one cavity.

Nolan is a handful - albeit an awesome, handsome, cool handful.  (Knock on wood) he's been sleeping pretty well.  Around 3 hours at a clip overnight - last night he slept from 2:30am all the way to 6:25pm.  Almost four full hours!  Thatta boy, Nolan!  Nathan gets up every time Nolan does too, probably because of the crying.  Nathan gets up and whimpers because he thinks something is wrong - he's a pretty solid big bro.

Overall, things are going rather smooth(ly?) since we've been home.  Here's to things continuing to go well.  One thing is for certain - Nolan and Nathan are awesome together.  A killer combo.

Ballin'
Maybe it was the lights out shooting performance I pulled off yesterday while waiting for lunch in the gym (15-30 from the 3-point line), but I suddenly have the urge to go to Target and get a basketball to use outside at the courts behind our building.

I figure it'd be good for everyone - we could get Nolan outside with Lindsay, Nathan, and I and also it'd be a good workout for my fat ass.  It's a win-win.

Nathan just threw up.  Looks like a puke and rally, he's back in action.

NHL Playoffs
I know I'm not the only one who is totally engulfed by the NHL Playoffs.  It is pretty damn addicting, I cannot get enough.  Honestly, I didn't watch a single minute of a single game during the regular season but have not stopped watching these playoffs.

The Capitals (and Alexander Ovechkin) dismantled the Rangers, 4-1 (although that was no shocker since the Rangers lack a top flight scorer).

My Flyers need a road win in Buffalo to avoid being upset by the Sabres.

The 2010 Stanley Cup champs Blackhawks are the #8 seed and trail the Canucks three games to two.

The Bruins/Canadiens series is awesome too - I feel as if I've seen every one of those games and every one is great.

Sid the Kid and the Pens lead the Lightning 3-2. but after an 8-2 ass-whooping, the 'Ning might have some steam.  Watch this series. 

There's only three games today, all have elimination implications - Flyers, Blackhawks, and Ducks all trail 3-2 (only the Hawks play at home).

Time to clean a bit before my parents get here.  Nolan is assed out, but when he wakes up he'll get changed, and a bath.  First one, I'm sure he'll love it.  Ha!
My Ping in TotalPing.com