I'm on a Bus; Random Thoughts

I'm on a Bus
It feels like I'm experiencing deja vu all over again as we head out to NY Tech on Long Island for a 3:30pm game today.

We just crossed over the beautiful Throgs Neck Bridge and are officially in Queens.  What a drive.

Random Thoughts
I saw a lady earlier smoking on a cancer stick while walking her baby. Seems like a good idea no? Oh wait, not at all.

I brought my sunblock, yes! Score one for Mr. Forgetful over here. The sun is out in full force, so to prevent my ears from frying I'll break out the SPF30.

Ginger Ale and Sierra Mist are my two favorite carbonated beverages. (& Boylan's Birch Beer).

Shots are awful (except the Patron shots we stopped off for after our wedding ceremony).

I read UsWeekly - so what. It's right on the line of material that's interesting and easy to read (for a slow reader like myself).

People who drive with their blinker on for more than 2 miles should get a ticket. There should be a number you can call and have them busted.

Almost at the field, so I'll bid you farewell.

Nolan, Nathan, & Lindsay are enjoying this glorious day without me. I'll see them later (after I pick up PB and English Muffins for Lindsay).

My Ping in TotalPing.com