Melissa Leo Explains Her Oscars 'F-Bomb' (VIDEO)



Melissa Leo was understandably excited when she won her Best Supporting Actress Oscar for 'The Fighter' in February. So excited, she said on 'The View', that she forgot the rules of network
television and dropped an F-bomb in the middle of her acceptance speech.


She was steady, she said, until she was announced as the winner and was alone onstage and had to speak.


"Then I was at sea, and I tried to start and I knew I had no idea," she said. "I couldn't get a thought in my head." It just slipped out, she said -- not something she meant to do. She noted she has worked in network television and knows you can't use profanity. "I know those rules," she said. "On purpose, never."


Good thing her day job on 'Treme' is on HBO, where she can drop as many F-bombs as she wants






My Ping in TotalPing.com