Random Thoughts: Caught and Published

This post is going to be about random thoughts I have while walking home.

- What the fuck is this guy wearing?!?

- Who eats a bagel at 6 o'clock at night?

- Damn it feels good to be a gangster.

- How do Asian people understand what they're saying? They talk so fast.

- Maybe I'll get Nathan a gift at Popcorn Pawz for being a great, protective big brother.

- Pigeons sure are fearless.

- I wonder what's for dinner.

- People probably think I'm crazy talking into my phone. They'd be right. I am.

- Can't wait to see Lindsay, Nolan, and Nathan.

- This sun sure is shining bright.

- I haven't looked up in like 10 minutes. I guess I've mastered this walk.

- Sorry kid, didn't see you there.

OK, time to keep my eyes up and finish my trek.

Stopped at Metate, new Mexican restaurant. Picked up a takeout menu. Damn I love their cuisine.

My Ping in TotalPing.com