Frosted Mini Wheats; Nolan Rules!; Sunday Night; 30

Frosted Mini Wheats
Now here's a cereal I absolutely enjoy.   Sure, they can get a little dry at times, but damn they fill me up.  Normally, two bowls (and maybe a little into the third) will do it for a normal cereal, but this heavyweight puts me in the comfort zone after a bowl, bowl and a half.

My only complaint is that every one of those rectangular little edible Brillo pads isn't coated with a thick layer of frosting.  Maybe it's the kid in me, but the best Mini Wheats are the ones at the end of the bowl that still have that awesome white, sugary coat on them.  Milk be damned, you cannot wash this coat away.

So Kellogg's, maybe you wanna get on that one.  I mean it's not stopping me from purchasing them - I actually just got the Frosted Mini Wheats Big Ones and the new fruit filled ones - but it's something I certainly wouldn't complain about.

I'm sure other cereal aficionados will agree.

Nolan Rules!
The kid is a stud.  Although he's very unwilling at time to pose for photographs, there's still some shots I can get when he's awake and alert.  His hair is pretty neat too (he's got more than me).

We've got to start bathing him more, but tonight he was pretty good in the bath.  He cried a little early on, but once he was covered in water (no, not his head) he kinda enjoyed himself.

Here's a few photos of our little man:
Fresh out the bath tub - so fresh and so clean!

Chillen' in my tiger outfit

Me (looking tired) and Nolan in the dog run (Nathan not pictured)

Hanging on the Boppy,
Tattoo
When we went out to LI the other week to get Lindsay's push present - another of her wedding band - I was tempted to get a new tattoo, in honor of Nolan.  I did not, however.

I plan on getting a new stain eventually (read: within the next two months) it's just a matter of what I will get.  I have several ideas as to what I wanna get, but I haven't really sat down and thought about it.

Any suggestions you all have, feel free to say them aloud (or type them).

Sunday Night
Right now, everyone is sleeping but me.  Lindsay seems to have passed out in bed with Nolan (who'll move into that crib shortly) and Nathan is at the foot of the bed.

I am out here watching the new Iron Chef America, where it's Battle Mussels.  @bflay is the Iron Chef and I'll be honest, I really haven't paid much attention since I've decided to post.

When I'm done here, I'll key in a little more.

30
I will be 30 on June 1st, and am rather indifferent about it.  I have never been one to make a huge deal out of birthdays (except Lindsay's) but I guess it's a milestone in a persons life - 30 years old.

I am not yet over the hill.  I think those start on your 40th and occur again every ten years.

I'm already legal to drink - 21 was nine years ago.  Holy shit, now that I look at it that way, that was way long ago.

I'm going to pass out out here to ICA.

Be back soon blog-osphere!
My Ping in TotalPing.com