Demi Lovato Shows Off Her 'Confident' Bikini Bod

After publicly battling body image issues and eating disorders, Demi Lovato took the plunge and tweeted a photo of herself in an itsy bitsy, bare it all white bikini.


"I've been working so hard to get healthy and fit.. I can't believe I'm about to do this but I'm so excited," the Disney star nervously tweeted before posting the pic.


At lot has changed for Lovato in the past several months. She left her fame-making Disney channel show, 'Sonny With a Chance,' entered rehab to deal with physical and emotional issues and admitted to suffering from bipolar disorder.


"I never thought I'd ever feel confident enough to ever [do] that," she tweeted. "I'm excited how far I've come since being completely ashamed of my body."


Now the daring diva has one less thing to hide -- her rockin' body. But the actress also admitted that she isn't through with battling her demons.


"It hasn't been easy, but it starts with a commitment to yourself.. Your mind.. And your soul," she continued. "And trust me, I'm still working at it!!"






My Ping in TotalPing.com