Charlie Sheen Mocks 'Sweetheart' Ashton Kutcher



Charlie Sheen has broken his silence about being replaced by Ashton Kutcher. Guess what? It's not profanity-laced! The axed 'Two and a Half Men' star told TMZ that "Kutcher is a sweetheart
and a brilliant comedic performer ... Oh wait, so am I!!"


"Enjoy the show America," Sheen said. "Enjoy seeing a 2.0 in the demo every Monday, WB." The "2.0" is in reference to the Nielsen demographic rating, which Sheen seems to think will slip now that he's no longer with the show.


"Enjoy planet Chuck, Ashton," Sheen told the gossip site in reference to 'Men' creator Chuck Lorre. "There is no air, laughter, loyalty, or love there."


Sheen's last public communication with Lorre was a letter ripping the executive producer's plans for rebooting 'Men.'


"My fans may tune in for a minute, but at the end of the day, no one cares about your feeble show without me," Sheen said in the profanity-filled letter. "Shame on you. Not even a phone call to the man that put you on the map. The man that put 500 million dollars in your pockets."


"I can't wait to get to work with this ridiculously talented '2.5' team and I believe we can fill the stage with laughter that will echo in viewers' homes," Kutcher said in a statement. "I can't replace Charlie Sheen but I'm going to work my a** off to entertain the hell out of people!"


My Ping in TotalPing.com