Trending Now; The Sun?!?; The Blues

Trending Now
Thanks to our friends over at bing.com. I'll list some of the things the general public are searching for on the good old Inter-nerd.

- Maya Moore (women's basketball stud from UConn) - She's the first woman to represent Jordan Brand - yes, she's that good.

- Olivia Munn (actress) - She's been tapped for a role in HBO pilot (as of now) "More as the Story Develops", which will revolve around a cable news channel.  Sure, she's nice to look at, but HBO will not get my money.

- Next Top Model (TV show) - Who cares?  Brittani upset Molly.  Congratulations you waif.

- Mildred Baena - Ah-nold's baby momma.  Way to go you dimwit.  Just shut up and clean the house.  Looks like you could probably use a bigger size pair of pants, unless you're going for that "sausage in a casing" look.  Yeah, that's her with T4.

The Sun?!?
What the hell is the sun doing out here in the Bronx?  The last time he/she made an appearance was like 8 days ago.  I feel like I live in Seattle, or in a concrete rainforest.  Either or.

The Blues
Not as you'd think.  I'm talking about the music genre.

Nolan had a rough time falling asleep last night - I think it was last night - so I decided to take a seat in the glider in the bedroom and tune to Channel 887 - Blues.

I think I found a new kind of music I actually can relax and listen to (as opposed to my typically aggressive music/bands/songs).  I even found myself singing the words - to songs I didn't even know!  It's kinda like country songs, it's pretty predictable - there's a lot of repeat lines.

Here's a few of the songs and artists I was belting out last night, much to Nolan's approval (he ultimately passed out in my arms to the blues):

- Big Maceo - "Texas Blues" - sample lyrics: "Well, I'm goin' back to Texas, Just to ride this Texas train"
- Billy Ray Charles - "Johnny Walker Red" - sample lyrics: "I went to bed with Johnny Walker Red, And woke up with Bud Light"
- Muddy Waters - "Rollin' Stone" - sample lyrics: "Well, I wish I was a catfish, Swimmin' in a oh, deep, blue sea"

I mean this stuff is epic, life changing music.  I am officially a blues fan.  Not the recent shit (besides Joe Bonamassa, who's pretty damn smooth) because the recent blues they play on 887 is no good, not to me anyway.  I am going to do some research on the blues (and maybe buy Joe B's new album).

Nolan is sleeping in his lamb swing.  Take a peek:
In the zzzzz-one






My Ping in TotalPing.com