Photos : Mildred 'Patty' Baena and Her Son With Arnold Schwarzenegger



The day after Arnold Schwarzenegger shocked the world by confirming that he had fathered a child with a member of his and Maria Shriver‘s household staff, the woman’s identity has been revealed.
Mildred Patricia Baena, now 50, has been reported to be Arnold’s mistress with whom he had a son. And “Patty” is certainly a proud mom. She has a public Myspace, where she posts photos of herself and her son.


The Myspace page looks to have been inactive for a while. Patricia is listed as a 47-year-old female from Calabasas, Calif. She also has two public albums — one entitled “My Sexy Self” and the second “My Photos.”


Her “details” can be seen below.




Both albums have photos of her with her son — who has a striking resemblance to Arnold. His identity is currently being protected.


Their son is now in his teens.




According to TMZ, Patty made $1,200 a week in the Schwarzenegger-Shriver household and was “treated well by Arnold once he found out” about her pregnancy, adding Arnold was always “generous.”


Patty reportedly now lives in a 4-bedroom house with a pool, several hours outside of L.A. She has three other children.


Arnold sent shock waves through the media yesterday, when he released a statement confirming the reports that he fathered a child with a household staff member while he was married to Maria.


“After leaving the governor’s office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago,” he said. “I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry.”


“I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time. While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not.”


Maria and Arnold announced their separation last week, after 25 years of marriage.












My Ping in TotalPing.com