Governator, Really?; Elevator

Governator, Really?
Apparently he has a kid with his household staff member, that's 10 years old!?!  Are you kidding me?

Lindsay brought this story to my attention and then made a very valid point - how do you listen to him speak every night and not crack up laughing?  When I think of him, I think of several things:

1. "It's not a tumor!" (Kindergarten Cop)
2. "I'll be back" (Terminator)
3. "Hasta la vista, baby." (Terminator)
4. "I'm a cop, you idiot!" (Kindergarten Cop)
5. "See you at the party, Richter." (Total Recall)
6. "If it bleeds, we can kill it!" (Predator)

I cannot imagine him speaking like a normal person, and that's fine with me.

Elevator
We just got back from Target and were in the basement waiting for the elevator, for about 3 minutes, at least.  We live on the 10th Floor.  A guy was waiting there before we got there, I'd guess for another two minutes.  We all got in and we hit "10" and he hit, yep, you guessed it, "3".  Dude coulda walked up three flights before - oh wait, four flights - the damn elevator came.  He wasn't a fat sack of shit either, as a matter of fact, I think I've seen him in the morning leaving the gym in the building.

Just walk.  If you can't walk four flights, why waste money on a gym membership for $700 a year.  Sloth-ass.
My Ping in TotalPing.com