Willow Smith Releases Preview Clip of Third Single, 'Rock Star'



Have a listen to the teaser clip of Willow Smith's next single, 'Rock Star,' and it's clear the 10-year-old 'Whip My Hair' singer is determined not to be a one-hit wonder.


Following up on '21st Century Girl,' a snippet of 'Rock Star' has now been released, teasing its official upcoming release. The confident track underscores a behind-the-scenes video (watch below) of the rising star cavorting backstage at Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards.


Whether high-fiving the likes of Randy Jackson, primping in her dressing room or rocking out with her dancers, Willow has poise and swagger for days.


"When I take off my shades, please don't be shocked by my age, I'm taking over the game," she sings matter-of-factly. No doubt, Will and Jada have a pint-sized pistol on their hands!




My Ping in TotalPing.com