Lady Gaga Reveals Her Fashion Inspirations



Sir Elton John sat down with fashion fanatic pal and V magazine columnist Lady Gaga to interview her about her fashion inspirations for a new V magazine article.


John, who recently named Mother Monster the godmother of his baby son Zachary, quizzed the shape-shifting, style-savvy singer about her favorite wardrobe items as she put posed for an avant garde photo shoot to accompany the editorial piece.


Gaga tells John, "I'm mostly inspired by shapes, and using the body to create iconography. Leather culture and high-street punk fashion. I would say perfecto jackets occupy most of my fashion thoughts."


Not surprisingly, the superstar claims that "there are no rules" when it comes to picking out her outrageous outfits and freaky fashions. The girl knows and loves the major designers, but also likes vintage and lesser known labels.


She explains her wardrobe selection for her runway show of a music video for 'Judas' saying, "We were laughing on the set of the 'Judas' video. We had 50 racks of couture and I wore leather, Motorhead panties made of a vintage T-shirt, custom from young designers who are my friends, my own creations, and archive Christian Lacroix from a museum."


My Ping in TotalPing.com