Playlist-ism

Turns out I forgot to bring Swingers, so I'm tuned in to my iPod.

I'm gonna enter each song that comes on, along with a number rating (1=not in the mood, 5=perfect timing).  Gonna get a little vulnerable with some of the random shit on this music maker.

--Born This Way by Lady GaGa (4, oddly enough)
--All Good Junkies Go To Heaven by Glassjaw (5, always 5)
--Invincible by Muse (5+)
--Undisclosed Desires by Muse (3, not back to back, not now)
--How Bout You by Eric Church (4+)
--Boombox by The Lonely Island (4+, hilarious)
--Dead Souls by NIN (2+, need something more mellow)
--Dog Days Are Over (Album Remix) by Florence + The Machine (4, really like this album)
--The Cave by Mumford & Sons (4, cool band, cool sound)

That's all. My head hurts again. May switch over to lullabys next, help ease the pain.

My Ping in TotalPing.com