Wipeout; Buffalo; Mother's Day; Ballin'

Wipeout
Spring Wipeout tonight was amazing!  The spring loaded giant boxing glove knocked the crap out of people - when they least expected it.  Always hilarious when people get knocked down an entire flight of stairs they just climbed.

And then there's the ever-present "big balls".  In case you've never watched it, as many of you never have, there's a series of four giant, red balls the contestants need to try to get over - almost impossible, although it's been done before:
One of the finalists even proposed - right before he got eliminated.  Pretty cool though.

Buffalo
Tomorrow we head up to Buffalo to take on the Niagara Purple Eagles on Saturday and Sunday.

We're 14-0 in MAAC play, but we haven't locked up a playoff spot yet.  Still have 9 games left so we gotta keep these guys motivated and hungry for more wins.  We're 24-15 overall, which is pretty good, but we know we still have a ways to go before we consider this a successful season.

Mother's Day
It also marks the first trip I'll make away from Lindsay and Nolan (I'll also miss a majority of her first Mother's Day).  It'll be tough but knowing that her mother is here til Sunday gives me a little solace.

She's been doing a great job with the little guy, who can be a handful - especially recently.  He's been very fussy before he passes out, but I guess he doesn't know any better, he can't speak so the only way to communicate is to cry.

When he's awake and alert, he makes some pretty funny faces though, kinda like his old man.  Right  now the both of them are passed out on the couch next to me.  I will go to sleep once they wake up so he can eat and I can change his diaper, around 11:00pm.  Then we'll be up for about an hour before he finally decides to sleep until 4:00am.  He sleeps pretty well once he decides to fall asleep, so I won't complain there.

Ballin'
I am still ballin' outta control every morning (except Tuesday, because it was a baseball game day).  My jump shot is getting better which is good, but it's a hell of a workout.

The trickiest part is accounting for the wind, which can be a real bitch sometimes because we're so close to the mighty Hudson River.

Whatever, it's all about adjustments.

I am going to browse the Internet and check out some of my friends blogs and comment, since I've been awful at that of late.
My Ping in TotalPing.com