Mr. Wilson

Catchers mitt sitting in the grass with a little enhancement.  Kind of a cool photo, but that's my opinion. Practice at 2:30pm with a cloud-free sky and the sun beating down. Good thing I threw on a little SPF 30 to prevent burning.

I hate not being able to go home at lunch to help Lindsay out with the N&N boys.

We got some bunt traps, pickoffs, simulated live scrimmage and some batting practice. Hopefully it'll be a crisp two hours or so.  I'd like to be home before 6 so I can spend some time with the family. Even when he's crying, I enjoy seeing the expressions on his little face. Parenthood really is something special and I truly appreciate the time together.

My only regret with what I do is the shit ton of hours I'm away from home. In the gym, at the field - it's easily 65 hour weeks with no days off. It's a constant grind.

Time to prep the field. Enjoy your day.


My Ping in TotalPing.com