15' of heat

Not a whole lot going on around the Bronx today.  For some reason, it is about 10° warmer in my second floor apartment than it is outside.  Now, I am aware of the scientific principle that warm air rises because it is lighter than cold air, which then must fall, but I am still mystified as to how it could be so much hotter 15' off the ground.
I am on a hunt this afternoon/evening for an A/C unit to keep me cooler at night.  This will also prevent me from sticking to the sheets, which ultimately creates a mess when I get up in the morning.  First things first, I have to go recruit, check out a HS game across town and see if there is anyone there worth a shit.  Then I have to pitch again, for the Pelham Mets, and then I hope to lasso an A/C.

Time for a little lunch then off to recruit/pitch/hunt. 

My Ping in TotalPing.com