Click click click click click

Slow computers make me want to punch a hole in the screen.  Maybe it's just the ancient ones we have in the offices here at work.  I am the only worker in here without a school-issued computer.  I wander around office to office trying to find one that's free and quite frankly it behooves me. (always wanted to say/write that word)

I am physically working between two different computers right now, and the A/C doesn't work, to boot.  One computer can't open the file I need but the other can.  Problem is, the one that can, is slower than shit.  I mean it's gotta be a 45 second delay from mouse-click to open.  And if you know me, you know how patient I am (sarcasm is at an all-time high). 

Let me go check on the dinosaur computer - it seems to have gotten a second wind, I better strike while it's still working. 

In short, I dislike immensely slow-running computers.  There's nothing else loading except my e-mail, what the hell is taking so long?
My Ping in TotalPing.com