World Cup 2010 - USA advances

We're talking World Cup again - watching the USA struggle through this game with Algeria.  It is really tough to watch.  They got another goal called back (second time in three games.)  It's a conspiracy.

Landon Donovan, the best US-born soccer player ever, just scored in stoppage time - they will be moving on.  1-0 over Algeria.  Algeria went through the group stage without scoring a goal - and we stuggled to get by them.

I actually clapped - it's a sign of my patriotism, not my devotion towards soccer.  I love my country, but this USA team is severely overrated.

People in the stands are crying.  I never see people cry when the Yankees win the World Series!?!

USA! USA! USA!  The rest of the world probably hates us, but who cares.
My Ping in TotalPing.com