BOSS!!

Picked these things up a few days ago at Rite Aid because I just couldn't resist a trip down memory lane.  Had the urge, figured what the hell - pop them in the freezer and a few hours later, ready to go.  These don't have any of those crystals towards the bottom though, like Marino's Italian Ices, but they're still awesome.  Fla-Vor-Ice - sorry about the sideways picture, I thought I rotatated it but it doesn't seem to have worked.  Either way, I am going to grab another one and then probably another one after that - I mean they're hardly bad for you, it's flavored water, screw it.  I may leave a few, we are having guests over.  Bud Lime and Fla-Vor-Ice, sounds like dinner to me. 

Got the new Bose iPod blaring through the apartment, Killers "Joy Ride" - one of my favorite songs on their latest CD. 

Yankees completed the sweep of the O's, outscoring them 18-5 in the three-game set.  That's what a good team does, dominates when they're supposed to.  Cano had another hit, 17 game hitting streak now, I made an error in a previous post.  I'm only human here people. 

Nathan is chilling on the window sill, Lindsay is with Alli picking up Rosie from the airport - NY traffic blows.  They have taken the most roundabout way back, but any way you slice it there's gonna be an ass-ton of traffic.  I hate traffic, and often times scream out my window, or blast metal from the car as I roll through a rough neighborhood, as if that'll make the situation better.  Oh well, time's up.

Going to get another ice.  You should go pick some up, you'll thank me.
My Ping in TotalPing.com