Bad to Loud to Good

Just got back from a long two days of recruiting and have another day-long event tomorrow to go to.  The first thing I did when I walked in the door was head straight to the fridge.  Not because I'm a fat-ass, but because I was a little parched and I was thirsty. 

I'll preface:

I was sitting in traffic for 35 minutes to go one mile. (admittedly pretty damn frustrating.)  For anyone that knows me, you know how irate I can get when I sit in traffic.  So I calmly began shuffling for CD's to pop in - This is Hell's "Weight of the World" is on heavy rotation.  I proceeded to roll down all my windows, and blasted the record.  I had people looking at me like I was driving a hot pink, hot dog shaped car.  (I drive a 1998 Mercury Mountaineer).

From then on I was shouting, spitting sunflower seeds out the window, and trying to prevent people from using the shoulder as a self-imposed third lane (I've touch on this before regarding people who ride Yamaha/Suzuki crotch-rockets).  I got honked at several times for providing a slow-moving road block, but I just shrugged.  I wasn't the one being impatient (for a change).

Then I got to the problem - four open CASH lanes.  Not sure how many there normally are, but I'm gonna go with eight.  The E-ZPass lanes are side-by-side in the middle.  Well played NJDOT, well played.

I got through it and turned the music louder as I headed for home.

I digress.

I got home and went to the fridge.  Took out the gallon of milk and the chocolate syrup.  Found the biggest glass I could find and mixed myself up an ice cold glass of chocolate milk.

Here's my recipe for chocolate milk:
1.  Pour in 2" of milk
2. Pour in chocolate syrup for 4 seconds
3. Stir it up
4. Top off the glass with milk
5. Re-stir
6. ENJOY!

So good I'm going back for another.  Hooray for chocolate milk!  (and loud music)
My Ping in TotalPing.com