Guac and Roll

Just got done making my self-proclaimed famous guacamole again tonight, hoping it is as good as it was last night when I made it for my father for Father's Day.

I really have no specific recipe, and I love limes, so it can get lime-y from time to time.  Jalapenos, plum tomatoes, some lemon juice, cilantro, salt, avocados.  Pretty basic, might start getting a little risky and adding in some other ingredients - mango, shrimp, corn- you know, mix it up a little. The one thing I leave out of my guacamole is onions.  I love raw onions, I just forget most of the time.

We got some sweet potato fries going in the oven, and the burgers are gonna go on pretty shortly. 

Guests are here.  Time for a bootleg BBQ in this bastard borough of the Bronx.

When they were picking out boroughs for the city of New York, they figured Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and we'll throw the shittiest one as far north as we can and call it the Bronx.  Dump.

Fooooooooood!!
My Ping in TotalPing.com