Break out

I was just walking home at lunch and Lindsay said something to me, which I do not recall (sorry Linds), but I do recall one thing - breaking out in song over whatever that statement was.  And this has become a recurring theme lately with me.  Don't get me wrong, I am quite possibly the most tone-deaf person you'll ever meet, but I love me some song.  I will never get up at a karaoke bar and belt out "Living on a Prayer" but I will continue making up my own nonsensical songs and singing them to no one (but myself).

I mean this is something that has no precursor - it just comes out as a blob of words with no end in sight.  I can go on for minutes on random thoughts and ideas.  I don't do it to be funny, that just come naturally, and to be honest, I'm not even sure why I keep going past the first line.

Maybe try it out yourself, you might find yourself releasing all sorts of emotions through your song.  I let it all hang out once my lyrical assault starts.  Next time I break out, I will try to recall some lines from the song and let you have a taste of the stuff I'm putting down.

Keep singing!
My Ping in TotalPing.com