WOW, what a low price!!

I was scouring the web for some new tech toys and gadgets, specifically Sony electronics.  I have been to every comparison shopping website in the history of the World Wide Web, but become.com allows me the widest variety of options to choose from.  In New York City, there always seems be a buzz about sporting events going on (Yanks, Mets, World Cup, etc.) so a television is almost as much of a must have as a MetroCard.  Personally, I'd rather buy a new television, relax in my apartment, and enjoy the game with LMD and Nathan than go out and get bumped into, have beer spilled on me, and have my feet repeatedly stepped on.

One of the televisions that I was checking out happened to be a 40" Sony Bravia I could not find on one of my trusty sites.  Become.com has a huge selection of Sony electronics, namely televisions and television accessories, but the thing with the site is they always lead you to another site that currently has whatever it is you're looking for In Stock.

And if you're a big soccer fan and really want to experience the World Cup 2010 (which just saw the USA advance into the round of 16), then one of these Sony electronics products in your living room may be just what you're looking for.  They even have this Sony surround sound system for $266.00 - something I'll probably invest in once I'm a homeowner.  I mean you can go to your trusted mortar-store or their website (Best Buy, Sears, wherever else) and pay top dollar for this stuff, or you can do your homework, and go to become.com to find yourself a deal.

I don't need a television, but I do need some other things, so I'm gonna go hunting for a deal.
My Ping in TotalPing.com