John Krasinski: Love at First Sight With Emily Blunt



John Krasinski stopped by 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' Wednesday to promote his latest wedding-themed movie, 'Something Borrowed,' and dished on how he fell in love with his own wife, actress Emily Blunt.


"It was one of those things where I wasn't really looking for a relationship and I was thinking I'd take my time in L.A.," the 'Office' star told DeGeneres. "Then I met her and I was so nervous. I was like, 'Oh god, I think I'm going to fall in love with her.' As I shook her hand I went, 'I like you.'"


Talking about his proposal, the actor admitted he wanted to do it fast so she couldn't realize she's such a catch and could have anyone in the world.


"I was like, I'm going to propose to her real fast before she wakes and is like, 'What am I doing? I can have anybody,'" he said. "I was like, just put [the ring] on. Shhh..."


Krasinski and Blunt were married last July in Italy after dating since November 2008.


Watch a clip of Krasinski's interview on 'Ellen' below.




My Ping in TotalPing.com