Paris Hilton: I Give Things Away, Lindsay Steals Them



Although we're not sure that Paris Hilton can really talk when it comes to Lindsay Lohan's track record (the heiress has also taken a mugshot or two), in the promo released for her new reality gig,
'The World According to Paris,' she dishes out meals for the homeless and a major diss for Lohan.


In the promo video (via E! Online), Hilton pats herself on the back saying, "feeding the homeless is not actually part of my community service. I do it because I love to give back and help out whenever I can."


But not long after her shameless gloating, a homeless woman she is serving asks the heiress for her earrings. Being the model citizen she is, Hilton obliges but not before the woman says that she plans on re-gifting the jewelry to her sister, courtesy of "Lindsay [Lohan]."


But Hilton doesn't let the slip-up slide: "I'm not Lindsay. If I were Lindsay I'd be stealing the earrings, not giving them away."


But now Hilton is re-thinking her original diss.


"I apologize to Lindsay for the comment that I made," she told TMZ. "I was joking around but it was thoughtless and unnecessary."


"Thoughtless and unnecessary," that sounds more like our girl, Hilton.






My Ping in TotalPing.com