Robert Pattinson: I Pretended to Know Prince William



Robert Pattinson doesn't need to name drop in order to get anyone's attention these days, but that wasn't always the case for the 'Water for Elephants' star. He admitted that he pretended to know
Prince William when he first arrived in the States in order to make connections.


According to UsMagazine.com, the 'Twilight' heartthrob appeared on the BBC's 'The Graham Norton Show' last week and revealed the royal trick he used when he was just starting out in Los Angeles.


"When I first came to L.A., it was very easy to convince people I was a member of the royal family. I hadn't worked for three years -- I was unemployed in London -- and when people asked what I'd been doing, I told people I went to RADA [Royal Academy of Dramatic Art] with Prince William," Pattinson said.


"People would think, 'You're English, I completely believe you!'" he continued.


Maybe Pattinson will have a chance to catch up with his old "schoolmate" when Prince William and Kate Middleton visit California this summer.


Watch part of Pattinson's interview, with co-star Reese Witherspoon, below.




My Ping in TotalPing.com