Watch Stephen Colbert Get “As Giddy As a Schoolgirl” After Osama Bin Laden’s Death



“USA! USA! USA!” the audience cheered on Stephen Colbert’s The Colbert Report as Stephen revealed he’s “so happy” about the news of Osama bin Laden’s death.


“Seth Meyers did a great job at the Correspondents’ Dinner, but I gotta say, this weekend Barack Obama really killed,” Stephen explained on The Colbert Report.


“I am as giddy as a schoolgirl who just shot bin Laden in the eye. In the eye. Ka-boom! Hey, Osama, no 3-D movies for you in hell, which I’m pretty sure would be The Last Airbender,” Stephen explained. “Wow. I am just so happy. And I hope, I hope, I am never again this happy over someone’s death. And I know if I saw myself in a mirror, I would be appalled by the look on my face. [Looks into mirror.] Nope. I like this. That’s a good look. I want to stay this way forever.”


He then threw a “We got bin Laden” party after dusting off the cake he’s had since 2002.


And it wouldn’t be complete without the munchkins from the Wizard of Oz singing he’s “really most sincerely dead.”
Watch it below!










My Ping in TotalPing.com