Donald Trump’s 'Really, Really Happy' About Osama Bin Laden’s Death



Donald Trump continued to speak about how happy he was about Osama bin Laden’s death at last night’s Met Gala.


Donald told reporters, “As somebody who loves the country, I am really, really happy about it.”


Another thing he was happy about? Being talked about so much at the 2011 White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner!


“I felt honored. They devoted the whole evening to me. So there was something going on there. I really felt honored. Everything was about me. Not that I wanted that and I was a little surprised. I thought maybe one line, but I didn’t think a big majority of the monologue would be about me.”


He also alerted reporters that he’ll be making a decision sometime in June about running for president.


His final message for everybody? “You have to check the polls. I’m number one in the polls.”


My Ping in TotalPing.com