'Bad Girls' Star Christina Hopkins Caught in Racist Rant



Living up to the title of her fame-making show, 'Bad Girls Club' star, Christina Hopkins, was videotaped in a racist rant targeted at an African-American woman, according to TMZ. Hopkins
used the N-word 12 times while eating at a diner in Staten Island last month. Her choice words, seemingly alcohol induced, were caught on film by a friend dining with the reality show star.


"If you're a black girl ... you should shut up because you're black ... you're a n--ger ... nobody likes you," she said in the video before chanting the n-word with another female friend.


But Hopkins did offer up an apology of sorts.


"Some girls came up to me and said some racial remarks toward me [moments before] and this is what I said in retaliation," she told TMZ. "I apologize if anyone was offended, it wasn't meant in a derogatory way."


My Ping in TotalPing.com