Selena Gomez Sick of 'Hiding' Relationship with Justin Bieber



After showing up to Vanity Fair's Oscar party wearing coordinating ensembles that screamed 'we're together,' Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber haven't taken their relationship public since the
bash earlier this year -- in part due to Bieber's uber-territorial fans.


But now, Gomez is dishing to Seventeen magazine that she's sick of keeping her romance with Bieber under wraps


"I don't like hiding," Gomez said. "I do like to keep certain things to myself, but at the end of the day, I'm eighteen, and I'm going to fall in love. I'm going to hang out with people."


And although the 18-year-old is eager to have a normal dating life free from public scrutiny, like Bieber's fans, she hasn't given up on her own Hollywood crushes.


"I'm still thinking Zac Efron's my husband," she gushed. "[But] I wouldn't touch that. I love Vanessa [Hudgens] way too much."


My Ping in TotalPing.com